My Blurbs
Thank you for visiting my page. There are millions out there to visit and read that having people checking out my site is gratifying and for that I'm glad that people take their time to read my blogs.
I haven't been writing much. I had a cold for few days. But today I am feeling much better from my cold and my excruciating migraine and back pain that I've being having. I'm still shocked that with such a long history of headaches and back problems I have not received Social Security and was denied twice due to lack of medical backup or evidence.
Well, if broken bones and herniated disks is not enough supporting medical evidence, then I do not know what it is. So my problem today, even if I feel better, I do not feel good enough to do anything at work or home. I feel really drained and tired. Food tastes like cardboard when I have a cold, and I'm still drowsy from the NyQuil I took last night.
But that's the story of my life. I have to live like the reluctant grown up I am, being strong, determined, responsible, proactive, and unapologetic as always so this messed up world don't chew me alive and spit me out...
Have a nice day who ever follows me and have the time to read my boring blurbs.
So you know, I love you all for that.
And even those who calls me childish for being a blogger, I appreciate them for reading me too. They just don't know why I blog. I do know! And I feel good blogging. So to my haters, I love you too! Cause forgiveness and love is what God wants us to give to others.
So Love & Peace,
Evelyn Rodriguez-Lallave
I haven't been writing much. I had a cold for few days. But today I am feeling much better from my cold and my excruciating migraine and back pain that I've being having. I'm still shocked that with such a long history of headaches and back problems I have not received Social Security and was denied twice due to lack of medical backup or evidence.
Well, if broken bones and herniated disks is not enough supporting medical evidence, then I do not know what it is. So my problem today, even if I feel better, I do not feel good enough to do anything at work or home. I feel really drained and tired. Food tastes like cardboard when I have a cold, and I'm still drowsy from the NyQuil I took last night.
But that's the story of my life. I have to live like the reluctant grown up I am, being strong, determined, responsible, proactive, and unapologetic as always so this messed up world don't chew me alive and spit me out...
Have a nice day who ever follows me and have the time to read my boring blurbs.
So you know, I love you all for that.
And even those who calls me childish for being a blogger, I appreciate them for reading me too. They just don't know why I blog. I do know! And I feel good blogging. So to my haters, I love you too! Cause forgiveness and love is what God wants us to give to others.
So Love & Peace,
Evelyn Rodriguez-Lallave

Comments