A Prayer
A Prayer
Lord I pray to you today,
to please clarify my ways and my deep doubts
because nothing seems to make any sense.
All is darkness, fog, mists, like a gray cloud.
I feel lost, alone,
so alone with my destiny.
God, please do not let me walk alone
be with me.
Face to face I'm begging you please Lord
never stop walking by my side.
I beg you please never stop walking by my side.
Jesus, clear my eyes and show me your light.
Oh Jesus, clear my eyes and show me your light.
Face to face I'm asking,
please never stop walking by my side.
Face to face I beg
that the oil of my faith is not vanished
even when I encounter so many shut doors.
My broken body has many poisoned daggers in it,
plus thousands of painful stabs on my back.
I'm alive only because your love had healed me.
Your love dear God, kept me strong.
Jesus, clear my eyes and show me your light.
Oh Jesus, clear my eyes and show me your light.
Face to face I'm asking,
please never stop walking by my side.
Face to face I beg
please never stop walking by my side.
Jesus, clear my eyes and show me your light.
Please listen my Lord to this quiet prayer.
Lord I pray to you today,
to please clarify my ways and my deep doubts
because nothing seems to make any sense.
All is darkness, fog, mists, like a gray cloud.
I feel lost, alone,
so alone with my destiny.
God, please do not let me walk alone
be with me.
Face to face I'm begging you please Lord
never stop walking by my side.
I beg you please never stop walking by my side.
Jesus, clear my eyes and show me your light.
Oh Jesus, clear my eyes and show me your light.
Face to face I'm asking,
please never stop walking by my side.
Face to face I beg
that the oil of my faith is not vanished
even when I encounter so many shut doors.
My broken body has many poisoned daggers in it,
plus thousands of painful stabs on my back.
I'm alive only because your love had healed me.
Your love dear God, kept me strong.
Jesus, clear my eyes and show me your light.
Oh Jesus, clear my eyes and show me your light.
Face to face I'm asking,
please never stop walking by my side.
Face to face I beg
please never stop walking by my side.
Jesus, clear my eyes and show me your light.
Please listen my Lord to this quiet prayer.

Comments