Unconditional Love
Our love does not need explanations
nor reason to be.
It simply is,
that's all it matters to me
If were to explain this love I feel,
I would say that you mean the earth to me,
the sun, the moon, the stars,
the clowd where now I stand...
You make me smile.
And you make me cry,
of happiness when you are around
or sadness when you are far...
I hurt inside
each time we are apart.
I need you so much,
and so much more
when you go away.
I feel like part of me
goes away with you,
and I'm afraid
that you will be away
for too long.
I pray each night to God
to keep you away
from any harm,
and keep you safe
wherever you are,
wherever you go...
God brought you to me,
to my broken life,
and I feel He is blessing us
and blessing this unconditional love...
copyrighted 2009 Evelyn Rodriguez
(*See Amor Incondicional, Soon!)
nor reason to be.
It simply is,
that's all it matters to me
If were to explain this love I feel,
I would say that you mean the earth to me,
the sun, the moon, the stars,
the clowd where now I stand...
You make me smile.
And you make me cry,
of happiness when you are around
or sadness when you are far...
I hurt inside
each time we are apart.
I need you so much,
and so much more
when you go away.
I feel like part of me
goes away with you,
and I'm afraid
that you will be away
for too long.
I pray each night to God
to keep you away
from any harm,
and keep you safe
wherever you are,
wherever you go...
God brought you to me,
to my broken life,
and I feel He is blessing us
and blessing this unconditional love...
copyrighted 2009 Evelyn Rodriguez
(*See Amor Incondicional, Soon!)

Comments