Hoping

I used to write a lot here when I 1st opened my blog, but I was afraid of making it public for privacy issues, and I only showed my blogs to friends and co-workers. One day I got a bad critic of my posting, and I felt a little shy so I deleted everything and only left few poems and one or two pictures...Later on I realized I didn't took constructive critics well, so I kept adding more and more, little by little. No I feel confident and mature enough to share my ideas with the world and my work, my poetry, pictures, art, etc... So feel free to give me your opinion. I know now how to accept things in a more positive way. So follow me in my new journey of this stage in my life.

PS> I'm writing a new book and working on getting it published so I hope for your support. Visit Lulu.com and search for "Poems From A Gypsy Soul". Is on sale now and soon my two other books will be there as well and in Amazon.com. Thanks!

Comments

Joshua said…
Ms. Eva How are you? Thank you so much for checking up on me, I am sorry I didn't respond to you earlier my mistake no excuses. What you wrote really touched me and made me feel real important. To answer your question no I never thought of writing a book I never really thought I was that interesting. The show was a blast as you seen I was so nervous Eva. Right before I performed I forgot my rhymes. My mind went blank it was crazy but every thing came out perfectly. I thank you so much for supporting me and being there for me you are truly a blessing. I will always continue to follow you and support you I cant wait till you finish your book so I can buy two. Keep me updated. And I will also have you in my prayers. Take care Ms. Eva Diva Lol -Joshua
Joshua said…
Hello long time no hear from. I hope everything is going well hope the book is going great. Ready for more post. Take care-Joshua
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts