This is an upgraded photgraph. I took this photograph while visiting some relatives here in florida. I liked the building stucture and the contrast with the sky and the light reflected on it.
Wow thats a great photo of the lady in the back ground. I am curios if that is you or just someone else. I can really appreciate the poetry being that I love poetry. The book Grieving may be a book that I purchase in the near future. Thank you for your site I hope your having a good day. - Joshua
Thank you for following me Eva I hope we can inspire each other as we follow each other. I have a show coming up on the 26th of this month at Emory university. I am so nervous, so please pray for me. I hope to see some updated things from you soon. Your add means alot. Take care and be safe. - Joshua
Comments